Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The template has been carefully followed.
- The length of the article conforms to limits set out in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All necessary files (text and figures) are available. Even if you have your figures (images) embedded in the paper, you are still required to provide the corresponding source files during the submission process.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details (e-mail, full postal address).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Permission has been obtained to use copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet).
- All references mentioned in the reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- All references have been checked for accuracy and completeness.
- Where available, Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) for the references have been provided.
- Your manuscript has been "spell and grammar checked."
- Avoid submitting two articles by the same author(s) to the same journal issue simultaneously.
- The various files of your manuscript have been prepared for upload in the online submission system.